Ebony Estates Limited wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions:
- Bachelor of Art in Land Economics/Real Estate
- At least three (3) years experience in property valuation
- Graduate member of Institution of Surveyor of Kenya
- Good interpersonal skills, team management and communication skills
- Valid Driving License
- Ensure searches, maps are acquired in good time
- To confirm the details on the title deed and searches
- Liaise with clients to organize for inspection of properties
- Inspection of properties for valuation
- Preparation of valuation reports
- Ensure timely delivery of valuation reports to the clients
- Please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ensure to clearly reference the job you are applying for.